I'm sorry Colonel Gaddafi !!

on Friday, December 23, 2011
This blog post I'm writing because of the wrong views that I had on Colonel Gaddafi. Since my childhood, I've red and learnt the facts about Gaddafi which created a bad image but I never known that he had a broad view about Libya and it's development.

Let me share the things which I do not like on him. First of all I do not like his appearance. His hairstyle, the beard he had, his sun glasses, his dressing styles and all. All these his features meant to be a joker, Since I've seen jokers in the "Card Pack" , But Gaddafi is the man who suited the card pack joker very much (It is purely my imagination). Secondly the love he had in gold. When rebel troops captured his official palace I can say "kilos" of gold taken. The Lady body guards which he had is disgusting. The most important thing, freedom for journalism and democracy. Gaddafi is a man who doesn't allow anyone to even SPEAK against him. It is a death-penalty offense in Libya. Many journalists and activists killed during his time from Sept. 1st 1969 from March 2nd 2011. Libya placed 160-th in a journalist  He doesn't know the true meaning of democracy, even the definition. One of the hatred quote I've heard from Gaddafi, the actual reason I hate him from my bottom of heart.



"I'm the Leader for the World...
The Supreme of Arab Nations...
King of Africa...
I'm the Imam of all Muslims.."

But I never thought that, Gaddafi had a good side as a coin has two sides, As the sources say (Which I red aftermath his death) he had been a true leader for Libyan civilians. First thing, 'Idris of Libya' was the leader before Gaddafi, and simply toppled Idris, It was a bloodless war, easily took the control of Libya with the help of small army troop. Libyan people was so happy as the writer says, because under Idris people were suffering for everything. People considered him as the rescuer of Libya. Gaddafi got to know that Libya's having 2% of world petroleum, and U.S. and European market was dominating it. Gadaffi immediately taken the petroleum industry of Libya and merged with OPEC, By doing that, he kept a full-stop to the capitalism in Libyan Oil. He did directly supported from Palestine activists to Ireland activist troops and many more, treated and helped them with arms and etc. The Activist troops honored Gaddafi as the Che of Africa (I can't accept this bullshit, but still the writer writes). Gaddafi had a different strategy to develop Libya, actually the strategy has worked off as the writer says.

Gaddafi treated Education and Health sectors as his two eyes. These two sectors were directed under his control. Gaddafi's efforts didn't get failed. A mammoth increment was noted in Libya's Literacy rate, now it stands as 76.2%. His main health policy to have a doctor for each 1000 people. He wins that battle itself too. Every Libyan mother got 5000 Libyan dinars for every delivery she had. Every Libyan should own a house. This policy was a dream-come-true for almost all Libyans. Cottage houses transformed into brick houses. His business targets were again so different. Private entities can take the hold of small-scale businesses, whereas large-scale businesses should be under Gaddafi (Government). This trick actually worked off, Libya had a 10.6% growth in the Gross Domestic Product.

So, I'm sorry Colonel Gaddafi, I never known the last two stanzas until I red about you completely. RIP Muammar Gaddafi
.

 
             

0 comments:

Post a Comment